Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sleepover!!





Last night Alex had his "friend party" for his birthday. The boys are so obsessed with having sleepovers. So Tom and I took Alex, four of his friends, and Ryan and Connor to see the movie "Hop" then can back to our house for a sleepover. (Michael stayed home with my parents and Matthew slept over at his friend Will's house). We got to the movie a half hour early and got the last tickets to the show. They had areas roped off for the lines for Hop...who would have thought a movie about the soon to be Easter Bunny wanting to be a professional drummer would be so crowded? We ended up having to sit in the second row of the theater. Which made my already horrible headache worse, and gave me a touch of motion sickness, lol. The boys thought it was fine though (I guess it sucks to be old, huh?). They all said they liked the movie and they were really well behaved. (Tom and I thought it was a really dull movie, and I even fell asleep at the end, lol). We came back to our house had pizza, cookie cake, opened presents, and the boys played. There was tons of dsi's out, and even more nerf guns, and one retainer mishap (which involved a late night orthodontist visit for my friend Julie :o( ). Unfortunately Alex's friend Grant had to leave early and I didn't get a group shot of the boys before he left. It was lights out at 12:30 but they were up talking till 1am. Although they did sleep in until almost 9am, which is totally unheard of in our house!


We are so fortunate that our boys have always chosen friends that are very nice, well behaved boys. It's so nice to not have to deal with disrespectful kids, or really wild kids, or mean kids. I can have four or five of their friends over at a time and it's like they aren't even here. All in all it was a great party and I think all the boys had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You are right. They are all such good kids! I am glad Alex had such a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete