Sunday, April 3, 2011

Matthew



I just had to share this picture. Matthew is so funny. He's always making these crazy costumes to go with his crazy games. He has such a wild and fun imagination that the other boys are always trying to play with him, because they know he'll come up with something fun. He came upstairs, all ready to go play outside in the backyard, dressed like this. I have tons of pictures of

him throughout the years wearing some wacky costumes. (I should pull those out, that could be a whole seperate blog post!) Shortly after he went out I saw him and Connor (who has a crazy imagination just like Matthew) sitting in the middle of the backyard on foam mats for a boat, using sticks as oars. I love to see them use their imaginations and have a great time together!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I LOVE Matthew! Not only is he so imaginative and creative, he is also one of the most kind and caring kids I know. Seth is a big fan! :)

    ReplyDelete