Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trip to McDonald's





My sister Donna and brother in law Chris kept the older three for a sleepover last night. They had a blast. I guess Chris even felt brave and walked all the kids to Dairy Queen. That left me with just Michael and Connor. Why is it that when I just had Alex and Matthew, at 2 and 4, it was so hard. Now that I have an 11, 8, 6, 4, and 2 year old, just having the 2 and 4 year old seems like a breeze. (I can't figure out why I thought it was so hard, lol.) And they were loving all the extra attention. The three of us went to Noodles and Company for dinner, then we went to Target and bought Tangled. Then this morning, Connor convinced me to take them to McDonald's for breakfast. I could see how having just the two of them could be very dangerous, financially. Our house was so quiet last night and this morning, I almost didn't know what to do with myself! We picked up the boys this morning and now we are getting ready for Alex's sleepover party tomorrow night (rather, I am blogging, thinking about getting ready and Alex, Matthew, and Ryan are playing with friends. No wonder we never get anything accomplished!!) Connor was not cooperating with a nice smile. But Michael sure was, don't you just love his fake smile in every picture he takes, lol?

2 comments:

  1. michael is hilarious! looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I loved the pictures! Your kids are so full of personality. :) Henry is counting down the minutes until Alex's sleepover!

    ReplyDelete