Monday, March 28, 2011

Let's try this again....

So I have proven that I am probably the world's worst blogger. I definitely need to take some tips from my friend Sarah (who blogs almost everyday!). So I'm giving this whole blog thing another try. As most of you know, my boys give me tons of material to blog about, I just never seem to find the time to do it. I often will put a sentence or two on facebook about something they say or do, but never find the time to sit down and create a blog post. Just like I am always taking tons of pictures of the boys and would love to share them, I just never make the time. So I am going to try to fit in blogging into all my free time :o). I guess that will leave even less time for laundry!

1 comment:

  1. Whoops...I wrote that under my sister's google account. Here's what I said:
    I'm so excited! You are right...you do have good material! I always laugh out loud at your facebook posts. I loved these two blog posts, and I can't wait to read more. :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete